Wishes are easy and of course I wish each and every one of you a Merry Holiday (whatever it may be) and a Wonderful New Year. But here are a few more things I wish for you.
- That your car starts every single time you need it to, and it’s playing the perfect song. And if you don’t have a car, then may whatever mode of transportation take you to your destination on time, in safety, and with music that doesn’t irritate you.
- No one vomits on you. I realize that’s a gross thing to talk about, but seeing as how I’m visiting with my new grandbaby, it seems important somehow. You can add in that you don’t have to deal with any exploding diapers either.
- That your food is delicious and that healthy treats mix with a few really, really fun and naughty treats.
- That every day has something to make you joyous and something to make you grateful. Even if it’s hearing someone laugh or the pleasure of putting on warm, fuzzy socks.
- That you read books that have all the feels in them, and you savor every one.
That’s it! Happy Holidays everyone! From my heart to yours, I send love and laughter.