Guess what I did for Halloween?
- Turned off all the lights in the house, didn’t answer the door, then ate all the candy myself.
- Forgot all about it, went out to dinner, and came home to eggs splattered on my front door.
- Forgot all about it and stared stupidly at the miniature Capt. America, witch, and ghost when they asked for candy. They got the new pair of socks I’d just bought and some catalogs.
- Put together my Christmas List
Guess what’s exciting that’s going on now!
- New Website! Yup – check out www.KathyLyons.com and the $200 contest giveaway! Also look for the Easter egg which as of this moment, I still haven’t found.
- New book release! Seducing the Skeptic by Kathy Lyons will be up shortly. The exact date is still a mystery. But I’ve got an excerpt up on my new website plus a review on its way from Fresh Fiction.
- RT TOP PICK!!! One Rogue at a Time got a Top Pick review from Romantic Times. I’m still stoked!
- I still fit into the Thermal Leggings I bought last winter. PHEW!
Answer: All of the Above – And thank God I fit into those leggings. Given how much I enjoyed Italy, it’s a good thing that my thighs aren’t the size of the amount of pasta I ate. And yes, I’ve got two new books coming out which means I’m starting to happy dance when the reviews come in. So HAPPY DANCE!
And now it’s your turn. Tell me something awesome that’s going on in your life!