Guess what I did for Halloween?
- Turned off all the lights in the house, didn’t answer the door, then ate all the candy myself.
- Forgot all about it, went out to dinner, and came home to eggs splattered on my front door.
- Forgot all about it and stared stupidly at the miniature Capt. America, witch, and ghost when they asked for candy. They got the new pair of socks I’d just bought and some catalogs.
- Put together my Christmas List
Answer: None of the above. I had planned to put together my Christmas List, but I was too busy eating the candy myself. Fortunately, there were lots of little kids who helped me out.
Guess what’s exciting that’s going on now!
- New Website! Yup – check out www.KathyLyons.com and the $200 contest giveaway! Also look for the Easter egg which as of this moment, I still haven’t found.
- New book release! Seducing the Skeptic by Kathy Lyons will be up shortly. The exact date is still a mystery. But I’ve got an excerpt up on my new website plus a review on its way from Fresh Fiction.
- RT TOP PICK!!! One Rogue at a Time got a Top Pick review from Romantic Times. I’m still stoked!
- I still fit into the Thermal Leggings I bought last winter. PHEW!
Answer: All of the Above – And thank God I fit into those leggings. Given how much I enjoyed Italy, it’s a good thing that my thighs aren’t the size of the amount of pasta I ate. And yes, I’ve got two new books coming out which means I’m starting to happy dance when the reviews come in. So HAPPY DANCE!
And now it’s your turn. Tell me something awesome that’s going on in your life!
12 thoughts on “HAPPY HALLOWEEN! HAPPY NOVEMBER! HAPPY STUFF!”
Well, I’m getting ready for my cousin’s wedding in less than 2 weeks. I’ve been working out to ’80s aerobics tapes and Zumba. My butt is looking awesome! 🙂 100% agree on the Thermal leggings. Love them! Have you tried Hot Chillys? I bought my first pair back in 2006 when I went skiing in Vail. You must get a pair! They are sometimes on sale online. Oh, and I love the cover for “One Rogue at a Time.” The colors are gorgeous, too. Congrats!
I’ve survived just over a half a semester of graduate school–woot! And I didn’t eat a single piece of Halloween candy until AFTER trick or treating was over. A major accomplishment 🙂
Congrats on all the wonderful things happening!
Holding my own as I diet during Halloween season.
I’ve not eaten the left over Halloween candy. Nothing much going on in my life except reading. I love reading! If only I didn’t have to work…lol!
Good way to handle Halloween..sounds similiar to my night..lol but i added scary movies
Well, we weren’t planning on answering the door, but didn’t matter anyway since just about no one showed up. Strange. LOL But nothing wrong with having all the candy for on
ah, I wasn’t done yet! LOL Anyway, that is having all the candy for one’s self. Now it can submit. 🙂
Tried very hard not to eat any Halloween candy. Failed miserably!!
Tried very hard not to eat any Halloween candy. Failed miserably. Thank God I don’t have to try to resist your books!!
Taking on the challenge to eat healthier this Thanksgiving and every day.
Congrats on One Rogue at a Time getting a Top Pick review from Romantic Times! Yea for you! Happy Thanksgiving early. I finally ate all my Halloween candy, so now I’m ready for a giant turkey. 🙂